Proceedings of the 23rd International Symposium on Advancement of Construction Management and Real Estate /
|Meeting name:||International Symposium on Advancement of Construction Management and Real Estate (23rd 2018 : Guiyang Shi, China)|
|Imprint:||Singapore : Springer, 2021.|
|Description:||1 online resource (1416 p.)|
|Subject:||Construction industry -- China -- Management -- Congresses.|
Real property -- China -- Congresses.
Real estate business -- China -- Congresses.
Construction industry -- Management.
Real estate business.
Conference papers and proceedings.
|URL for this record:||http://pi.lib.uchicago.edu/1001/cat/bib/12610527|
Table of Contents:
- How efficient is the urbanization process in China
- Empirical study on the performance of environmental efficiency in the Chinese provincial capital cities
- Re-assessing Sustainable Urban Development from the Resident Perspective: A case study of Shanghai city
- Study on the Development Mode and Promotion Strategy of Tourism-Oriented Characteristic Small Town in Jiangxi Province
- Temporal-spatial Evolution Patterns of Population Urbanization and Land Urbanization in China
- The influence of culture value of civil engineering projects on their life-span
- Typhoon risk perception and positive coping behaviors of middle school students in Ningbo city
- Research on the mechanism of influencing factors of construction workers' unsafe behavior based on DEMATEL and ISM
- Study on the Information Flow for Construction Project Safety Management
- Factors Influencing construction workers safety behaviours in the off-site manufacturing plants: A conceptual framework. .