Science and technology innovation for a sustainable economy /
|Imprint:||Cham, Switzerland : Springer, |
|Description:||1 online resource|
Sustainable development -- Bangladesh.
Technological innovations -- Bangladesh.
|URL for this record:||http://pi.lib.uchicago.edu/1001/cat/bib/12607318|
Table of Contents:
- PART I: Science and Technology Innovation
- Chapter 1 Investigation on Advanced Materials for Green Chemical Processes and Energy Development
- Chapter 2 University-Industry Collaboration for Skill Enrichment and Industrialization: A global picture
- Chapter 3Empowering People Through Technology: A show case with a new generation DNA sequencing
- Chapter 4 Selected Sensor Technology Innovation in Food Quality and Safety
- PART II: Innovation in Agricultural Sciences
- Chapter 5 Rice Research Revisited: BIRRI and achievements in Bangladesh
- Chapter 6 A Rapid Breeding Technology of Wheat
- Chapter 7 Meat Intake and Nutritional Security: Some observations in Bangladesh
- Chapter 8 Modelling Demand for Meat in Bangladesh
- PART III: Multi-Sector Analyses
- Chapter 9 Bioactive Papers for Health, Food and Environmental Applications
- Chapter 10 Occupational Qualification: A Right Pathway into Employability for Bangladesh?
- PART IV: Conclusions
- Chapter 11Conclusions and recommendations.