Big data approach to firm level innovation in manufacturing : industrial economics /
|Author / Creator:||Hosseini, Seyed Mehrshad Parvin.|
|Imprint:||Singapore : Springer, 2020.|
|Description:||1 online resource|
|Series:||SpringerBriefs in applied sciences and technology|
SpringerBriefs in applied sciences and technology.
Manufacturing processes -- Technological innovations.
Business & management.
Technology & Engineering -- Industrial Engineering.
Business & Economics -- Management Science.
Technology & Engineering -- Industrial Design -- Product.
Business & Economics -- Economics -- General.
Manufacturing processes -- Technological innovations
|URL for this record:||http://pi.lib.uchicago.edu/1001/cat/bib/12607109|
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1: Introduction to innovation activities
- Chapter 2: The role of SMEs in innovation activities
- Chapter 3: Overview of innovation activities in Southeast Asia
- Chapter 4: From Linear model to Chain Linked model of innovation in reaching firm characteristics that facilitate and lowering the cost of innovation
- Chapter 5: Predicting level of innovation
- Chapter 6: Factors affecting the decision to innovate and related policies.