Brassica improvement : molecular, genetics and genomic perspectives /
|Imprint:||Cham, Switzerland : Springer Nature Switzerland AG, |
|Description:||1 online resource (261 pages)|
|Subject:||Brassica -- Genetics.|
Brassica -- Breeding.
Brassica -- Breeding.
Brassica -- Genetics.
|URL for this record:||http://pi.lib.uchicago.edu/1001/cat/bib/12604274|
Table of Contents:
- Utilization of rapeseed-mustard genetic resources for Brassica improvement : a retrospective approach / J. Nanjundan, J. Radhamani, Ajay Kumar Thakur, J. Berliner, C. Manjunatha, A. Sindhu, J. Aravind, and Kunwar Harendra Singh
- Recent advances in cytoplasmic male sterility (CMS) in crop Brassicas / Hitesh Kumar, Javed Akhatar, and Shabir Hussain Wani
- Ancient and recent Polyploid evolution in Brassicas / Sarah V. Schiessl and Annaliese S. Mason
- Production and application of doubled haploid in Brassica improvement / Anshul Watts, Subramanian Sankaranarayanan, Ritesh Kumar Raipuria, and Archana Watts
- Tissue culture-mediated biotechnological advancements in genus Brassica / Monisha Mitra and Saikat Gantait
- Genetic Improvement of Oil Quality Using Molecular Techniques in Brassica juncea / Yashpal, Navinder Saini, Naveen Singh, Rajat Chaudhary, Sangita Yadav, Rajendra Singh, Sujata Vasudev, and D. K. Yadava
- Biofortification of Brassicas for Quality Improvement / M. S. Sujith Kumar, Ibandalin Mawlong, and Reema Rani
- Genetics and Genomic Approaches for Disease Resistance in Brassicas / Priyamedha, Bhagirath Ram, Arun Kumar, H. K. Sharma, and V. V. Singh
- Arsenic toxicity and molecular mechanism of arsenic tolerance in different members of Brassicaceae / Aryadeep Roychoudhury, S. Krishnamoorthi, and Rupam Paul
- Transgenic approaches for Brassica improvement / Anjana Rustagi, Neelam P. Negi, Himanish Dutta Choudhury, Ayushi Mahajan, Rekha, Swati Verma, Deepak Kumar, Ravi Rajwanshi, and Neera Bhalla Sarin
- Genetic Diversity Studies in Indian Mustard (Brassica juncea L. Czern & Coss) Using Molecular Markers / Lal Singh, Deepika Sharma, Nehanjali Parmar, Kunwar Harendra Singh, Rohit Jain, P. K. Rai, Shabir Hussain Wani, and Ajay Kumar Thakur