Key issues in creative writing /
|Imprint:||Bristol ; Buffalo : Multilingual Matters, ©2013.|
|Description:||1 online resource (xxvi, 182 pages) : illustrations|
|Series:||New Writing Viewpoints|
New writing viewpoints.
|Subject:||Creative writing -- Study and teaching.|
LANGUAGE ARTS & DISCIPLINES -- Composition & Creative Writing.
LANGUAGE ARTS & DISCIPLINES -- Rhetoric.
REFERENCE -- Writing Skills.
Creative writing -- Study and teaching.
|URL for this record:||http://pi.lib.uchicago.edu/1001/cat/bib/12348291|
Table of Contents:
- Reshaping creative writing : power and agency in the academy / Dianne Donnelly
- Hey babe, take a walk on the wild side - creative writing in universities / Mimi Thebo
- Creative writing habitats / Graeme Harper
- Beyond the literary : why creative literacy matters / Steve Healey
- To fill with milk : or, The thing and itself / Katharine Haake
- Creative writing research / Graeme Harper
- Creative writing knowledge / Dianne Donnelly
- Teaching toward the future / Stephanie Vanderslice
- Holding on and letting go / Indigo Perry
- Programme design and the making of successful programmes : building a better elephant machine : a case study in creative writing programme design / Nigel McLoughlin
- The future of graduate studies in creative writing : institutionalizing literary writing / Patrick Bizzaro
- Conclusion : investigation key issues in creative writing / Dianne Donnelly and Graeme Harper.