Materials and technologies in engineering : 3rd International Conference on Design, Materials and Manufacturing (3rd ICDMM) : selected, peer reviewed papers from the 3rd International Conference on Design, Materials and Manufacturing (ICDMM 2018), August 11-13, 2018, Okinawa, Japan /
|Meeting name:||International Conference on Design, Materials and Manufacturing (3rd : 2018 : Okinawa, Japan)|
|Imprint:||Zurich, Switzerland : Trans Tech Publications, Ltd., |
|Description:||1 online resource|
|Series:||Materials science forum ; volume 940|
Materials science forum ; v. 940.
|Subject:||Materials -- Research -- Congresses.|
Materials science -- Congresses.
Materials -- Technological innovations -- Congresses.
TECHNOLOGY & ENGINEERING -- Engineering (General)
TECHNOLOGY & ENGINEERING -- Reference.
Materials -- Research.
Materials -- Technological innovations.
Conference papers and proceedings.
|URL for this record:||http://pi.lib.uchicago.edu/1001/cat/bib/12021665|
Table of Contents:
- Characteristic, Microstructure and Properties of Dense Hydroxyapatite Ceramic from Cockle Shell for Biomaterials
- Evaluation of Mechanical Properties of Dimpled PET Fiber Fabricated by Electrospinning Method
- Linear and Hyperbranched Copolymers of PEG-Based Acrylates and Methacrylic Acid as pH-Responsive Hydrophobic Drug Carriers
- The Synergistic Effects of Multi-Filler Addition on the Mechanical and Thermo-Mechanical Properties of Phenolic Resins
- Synthesis of Graphene Oxide Grafted with Epoxidized Natural Rubber via Aminosilane Linkage
- Effect of Mixing of Carbon Support from Sawdust and Sugarcane Bagasse by Hydrothermal Carbonization for Synthesis of Molybdenum Disulfide (MoS2) Catalyst
- Effects of Reaction Temperature and Electrolyte Concentration on Interfacial Reactions between Graphite and Propylene Carbonate-Based Solutions
- Synthesis, Characterization and Properties of Forsterite Refractory Produced from Thai Talc and Magnesite
- Effect of Cooling Time on Microstructure and Properties of 2507 Super Duplex Stainless Steel Welding Heat-Affect Zone
- Effect of Cl- Concentration on Pitting Corrosion Property of Maraging Hardened Stainless Steel Based on Pourbaix Diagram
- Ratio of Cutting Force Components in Turning
- A Study on the Evaluation Indexes of Wear Process of Electroplated CBN Grinding Wheel
- Effect of Fiber Direction and Stress Ratio on Fatigue Property in Carbon Fiber Reinforced Epoxy Composites
- Hexahedral-Based Smoothed Finite Element Method Using Volumetric-Deviatoric Split for Contact Problem
- Three Dimensional Fractography of Extruded Age-Hardened Al Alloys Subjected to Fatigue Tests
- Evaluation of Fatigue Strength of Butt Joint by Intensity of Singular Stress Field
- Design, Fabrication and Analysis of a Novel Membrane Dielectric Elastomer In-Plane Actuator
- Development of New Glass Phosphor for Multimodal Artifact Metrics Applicable for Ceramics
- Thermochromic Properties of Vanadium Oxide Films Prepared by R-HIPIMS Using Closed-Loop Controlled with Plasma Emission Monitoring
- Analytical Study on the Flexural Behavior of Reinforced Concrete Beam with Mineral Admixture under Calcium Leaching Degradation
- Design of Asphalt Mixtures with 30% of RCA as Replacement of Natural Aggregate by Means Marshall Methodology
- Sustainability Assessment of Smart Materials in Buildings
- Characteristics of Flexural Behavior of Reinforced Concrete Member Substituted Heavyweight Waste Glass as Fine Aggregate
- Composite High-Rise Structures: Structural Health Monitoring (SHM) and Case Studies
- Practicalities and Developments of High-Rise Composite Structures: Case Studies
- Deterioration of Transportation Infrastructures: Corrosion of Reinforcements in Concrete Structures