Whither Capitalism? : Internalizing the Market and Free Investment /
|Author / Creator:||Nishibe, Makoto, author.|
|Imprint:||Singapore : Springer, |
|Description:||1 online resource (xiv, 172 pages) : illustrations (some color)|
|URL for this record:||http://pi.lib.uchicago.edu/1001/cat/bib/11998015|
Table of Contents:
- Chap. 1 Globalization as Extensive Widening and Intensive Deepening of Market
- Chap. 2 Why is Socialism Infeasible and Why is Capitalism Robust?
- Chap. 3 Money and Autonomous and Dispersive Market
- Chap. 4 Internalization of Market and Evolution of Capitalism
- Chap. 5 Money as Communication Media.