Individual behaviors and technologies for financial innovations /
|Imprint:||Cham, Switzerland : Springer, |
|Description:||1 online resource (387 pages) : illustrations|
|Subject:||Finance -- Technological innovations.|
Finance, Personal -- Technological innovations.
Corporations -- Finance -- Technological innovations.
BUSINESS & ECONOMICS -- Finance.
Research & development management.
Finance -- Technological innovations.
|URL for this record:||http://pi.lib.uchicago.edu/1001/cat/bib/11745484|
Table of Contents:
- 1. Introduction : the context of financial innovations
- 2. Gender differences and automobile insurance acquisitions
- 3. Economic crisis and saving behavior
- 4. A financial literacy model for university students
- 5. Credit card and financial well-being among females
- 6. Income distribution and duration of poverty-level employment
- 7. Financial literacy and informal loan
- 8. Credit card risk behavior in a high interest rate context
- 9. Geographic distance and reward crowdfunding donation
- 10. Informal financing of Chinese entrepreneurs in a western environment
- 11. Diversification and performance of credit unions
- 12. Transactions among friends
- 13. Corporate sustainability, capital markets, and ESG performance
- 14. Board of directors and corporate networks
- 15. Corporate disclosure via the internet and implied cost of capital
- 16. Stock exchange listing and capital budgeting practice.