Smart materials and advanced research ICEESM 2016 : selected, peer reviewed papers from the 2016 International Conference on Energy Engineering and Smart Materials, June 18-20, 2016, Bangkok, Thailand /
|Meeting name:||International Conference on Energy Engineering and Smart Materials (2016 : Bangkok, Thailand)|
|Imprint:||Switzerland : Trans Tech Publications, Ltd., |
|Description:||1 online resource (124 pages) : illustrations|
|Series:||Materials science forum ; Volume 883|
Materials science forum ; v. 883.
|Subject:||Materials -- Research -- Congresses.|
Materials -- Technological innovations -- Congresses.
Materials -- Industrial applications -- Congresses.
TECHNOLOGY & ENGINEERING -- Engineering (General)
TECHNOLOGY & ENGINEERING -- Reference.
Materials -- Research.
Materials -- Technological innovations.
Conference papers and proceedings.
|URL for this record:||http://pi.lib.uchicago.edu/1001/cat/bib/11676747|
Table of Contents:
- Effect of Sintering Temperature on (Bi2O3Fe2O3)0.8(Nb2O5)0.2
- Janssen's Effect in Mechanical Behavior and Fracture of Granular Materials
- A New Permeability Model for ECBM and Carbon Dioxide Sequestration Based on Matchsticks Geometry
- Luminescence of Phosphor Balls Prepared Using Melt Quenching Synthesis Method
- The Influence of Nitrogen Plasma on Crystalline Structure and Optical Properties
- Effect of Nickel Doping on Dielectric, Piezoelectric Properties and Domain Configurations of PZT Based Ceramics
- Finite Element Simulation of Complex Thermomechanical Fatigue Evolution
- Characteristics and Environmental Assessment of Facing Bricks Produced from Dredged Sediments and Waste Glasses
- Impact Strength of Filled Polymer Materials
- Bond Based Peridynamic Formulation for Thermoelectric Materials
- Ablation of Selected Dental Materials Using Er,Cr:YSGG Laser
- Optimization of Diamond-Like Carbon Thin Film on Copper Substrate for Carbon Nanotubes Synthesis by ACVD Technique
- Optimization of Adhesive Bonds with Particle Fillers
- Enhancement of the Mechanical Properties of PEBAX Graphene Nanocomposite Using Supercritical Fluid Assisted Extrusion Polymer Processing Technique
- Implementation of Cast Steel Nodes by Considering of CTOD Value
- Optimization of Organosolv Based Fractionation Process for Separation of High Purity Lignin from Bagasse
- Potential of Fly Ash Utilization for the Clinker Substitution in Cement Industry in Thailand
- Solid Fuel Feedstock from Leaves Litter of Industrial Forestry in Riau, Indonesia
- Greenhouse Gas Abatement Cost of Clinker Substitution in Thailand's Cement Industry