Raising mental health awareness in higher education : emerging research and opportunities / Melissa Martin, Jean Mockry, Alison Puliatte, Denise A Simard, Maureen E. Squires.
|Author / Creator||
Martin, Melissa, 1986- author.|
Hershey, PA : Medical Information Science Reference (an imprint of IGI Global), |
ix, 136 pages ; 27 cm.|
Advances in psychology, mental health, and behavioral studies (APMHBS) book series|
Advances in psychology, mental health, and behavioral studies.
College students -- Mental health -- United States.|
College students -- Mental health services -- United States.
College students -- United States -- Psychology.
Mental illness -- United States -- Prevention.
College students -- Mental health.
College students -- Mental health services.
College students -- Psychology.
Mental illness -- Prevention.
Students -- psychology.
Mental Health Services.
Mental Disorders -- prevention & control.
|URL for this record||
Table of Contents:
- Introduction : mental health and well-being of college students
- Mental health and well-being : societal influences
- Dispositional factors influencing college success : personality, character, and mindset
- Strategies for the college classroom
- Campus wide initiatives
- What is next? Future considerations.