Different paths, different summits : a model for religious pluralism /
In a world where religious pluralism is a necessity of modern life, diverse religions exist for the diverse people populating the earth. Theologically, how do people of different faiths find liberation in their separate gods simultaneously? Stephen Kaplan answers this question with his new book, Dif...
|Author / Creator:||Kaplan, Stephen.|
|Imprint:||Lanham, Md. : Rowman & Littlefield, ©2002.|
|Description:||1 online resource (xi, 187 pages)|
RELIGION -- Comparative Religion.
|URL for this record:||http://pi.lib.uchicago.edu/1001/cat/bib/11403974|
- An Overview of the Problem and the Proposal
- Putting the Proposal in Context
- The Debate within the Philosophy of Mysticism
- Models, Holography and Bohm's Holographic Model
- A Proposal for a Pluralistic Ontology and Soteriology
- Conclusion: Problems and Possibilities.