Perspectives on college sexual assault : perpetrator, victim, and bystander /
|Imprint:||New York, NY : Springer Publishing Company., |
|Description:||1 online resource|
|Subject:||Campus violence -- United States.|
Sex crimes -- United States -- Prevention.
College students -- Crimes against -- United States.
Campus violence -- United States -- Prevention.
EDUCATION -- Administration -- General.
EDUCATION -- Organizations & Institutions.
Campus violence -- Prevention.
College students -- Crimes against.
Sex crimes -- Prevention.
|URL for this record:||http://pi.lib.uchicago.edu/1001/cat/bib/11383300|
Table of Contents:
- Ch. 1 College Students' Social Reactions to the Victim in a Hypothetical Sexual Assault Scenario: The Role of Victim and Perpetrator Alcohol Use / Christine A. Gidycz
- ch. 2 Gender Differences in Sexual Assault Victimization Among College Students / Amy Y. Cameron
- ch. 3 College Women's Perceived Risk to Experience Sexual Victimization: A Prospective Analysis / Tanya Ratcliff
- ch. 4 Fear of Rape Among College Women: A Social Psychological Analysis / Marion R. Hughes
- ch. 5 Objectification Among College Women in the Context of Intimate Partner Violence / M. Meghan Davidson
- ch. 6 Factors Associated With College Women's Labeling of Sexual Victimization / Christine A. Gidycz
- ch. 7 Sexual Assault Prevention With College-Aged Women: A Bibliotherapy Approach / April R. Bradley.
- Ch. 8 Impulsivity and Sexual Assault in College Men / Thomas G. Rosenbloom
- ch. 9 Female-Perpetrated Intimate Partner Violence and Romantic Attachment Style in a College Student Sample / Scott M. Pickett
- ch. 10 Administrators' Perceptions of College Campus Protocols, Response, and Student Prevention Efforts for Sexual Assault / Sania Beckford
- ch. 11 Bystander Education Training for Campus Sexual Assault Prevention: An Initial Meta-Analysis / Jessica Moore.