Where the law is : an introduction to advanced legal research / J.D.S. Armstrong, Christopher A. Knott, R. Martin Witt.
|Author / Creator||
Armstrong, J. D. S. (Joanne D. S.), author.|
St. Paul, MN : West Academic Publishing, |
xvi, 266 pages ; 26 cm.|
American casebook series|
American casebook series.
Legal research -- United States.|
|URL for this record||
Table of Contents:
- Advanced legal research : getting started
- Legislative history
- Introducing secondary sources : law review articles
- Introducing secondary sources : treatises and other overviews
- Introducing secondary sources : form books and jury instructions
- Administrative law research
- Introducing secondary sources : looseleaf services
- Court rules
- Legal ethics research
- Foreign law research
- International law research
- Municipal law research
- Where the law is
- Selected legal research guides for each of the 50 states and the District of Columbia.