"Let's face it, legal textbooks can be dry. This is unfortunate because law, especially criminal law, is an intrinsically compelling topic. To hold your attention and keep you alert, Criminal Law employs a variety of instructional techniques that should engage you from start to finish.&quo...
|Imprint:||Minneapolis, Minnesota : University of Minnesota Libraries Publishing, 2015-|
Minneapolis : Open Textbook Library
|Description:||1 online resource : color illustrations|
|Series:||Open textbook library.|
Open Textbook Library.
|Subject:||Criminal law -- United States -- Textbooks.|
|URL for this record:||http://pi.lib.uchicago.edu/1001/cat/bib/11364423|
- Introduction to criminal law
- The legal system in the United States
- Constitutional protections
- The elements of a crime
- Criminal defenses
- Parties to crime
- Inchoate offenses
- Criminal homicide
- Sex offenses and crimes involving force, fear, and physical restraint
- Crimes against property
- Crimes against the public
- Crimes against the government.