Balancing public and private health care systems : the Sub-saharan African experience /
|Author / Creator:||Quaye, Randolph.|
|Imprint:||Lanham, Md. : University Press of America, 2010.|
|Description:||1 online resource (x, 72 pages) : illustrations|
|Subject:||Medical care -- Africa, Sub-Saharan.|
Medical economics -- Africa, Sub-Saharan.
MEDICAL -- Health Risk Assessment.
MEDICAL -- Epidemiology.
Delivery of Health Care -- Africa South of the Sahara.
Economics, Medical -- Africa South of the Sahara.
|URL for this record:||http://pi.lib.uchicago.edu/1001/cat/bib/11300362|
Table of Contents:
- Crisis and change in African health care financing systems
- Market reforms in health care and the role of the state
- User fees : a special issue for health care delivery in Africa
- Health care financing in Uganda : the role of social health insurance
- Balancing public and private health care in Tanzania
- Health care financing in Ghana : role of the national health insurance scheme
- The role of community health funding in health care access in Africa : lessons from Tanzania
- Health care financing strategies : lessons from abroad.