Biennial review of health care management : meso perspectives /
|Imprint:||Bingley : Emerald, ©2009.|
|Description:||1 online resource (xv, 229 pages) : illustrations|
|Series:||Advances in health care management, 1474-8231 ; v. 8|
Advances in health care management ; v. 8.
|Subject:||Health services administration.|
Delivery of Health Care -- organization & administration.
Health Services Research.
Medical administration & management.
MEDICAL -- Administration.
MEDICAL -- Practice Management & Reimbursement.
Health services administration.
|URL for this record:||http://pi.lib.uchicago.edu/1001/cat/bib/11281860|
Table of Contents:
- Measuring up : are nurse staffing measures adequate for health services research? / Lynn Unruh, C. Allison Russo, H. Joanna Jiang, Carol Stocks
- Matrix mentorship in academic medicine : sustainability of competitive advantage / Jay A. Fishman
- The impact of hospital ownership conversions : review of the literature and results from a comparative field study / Lawton R. Burns, Rajiv J. Shah, Frank A. Sloan, Adam C. Powell
- Using self-concept theory to identify and develop volunteer leader potential in healthcare / Francine Schlosser, Deborah M. Zinni, Andrew Templer
- The effect of emotional exhaustion and depersonalization on physician-patient communication : a theoretical model, implications, and directions for future research / Eric S. Williams, Ericka R. Lawrence, Kim Sydow Campbell, Steven Spiehler
- Leadership strategies for biotechnology organizations : a literature review / Lynn Johnson Langer
- Attribution theory and healthcare culture : translational management science contributes a framework to identify the etiology of punitive clinical environments / Patrick A. Palmieri, Lori T. Peterson
- Introduction : the 2009 biennial review of health care management / Grant T. Savage, Myron D. Fottler.