Bilingual and multilingual education /
In this third, fully revised edition, the 10 volume Encyclopedia of Language and Education offers the newest developments, including an entirely new volume of research and scholarly content, essential to the field of language teaching and learning in the age of globalization. In the selection of top...
|Imprint:||Cham, Switzerland : Springer, |
|Description:||1 online resource (xxvi, 529 pages)|
|Series:||Encyclopedia of language and education, third edition|
Encyclopedia of language and education. Third edition.
|URL for this record:||http://pi.lib.uchicago.edu/1001/cat/bib/11271865|
- General Foundations of Bilingual and Multilingual Education
- Language, Literacy, and Identity in Bilingual and Multilingual Education
- Bilingual and Multilingual Education in Asia and the Middle East
- Bilingual and Multilingual Education in Africa and the Pacific
- Bilingual and Multilingual Education in the Americas
- Bilingual Education in Europe.