Processes determining surface water chemistry /
This book presents major hydrological, physicochemical and biological processes determining the formation of hydro-physical properties and chemical composition of terrestrial surface water. Generalized hydro-physical, hydro-chemical and hydro-biological parameters affecting surface water quality, in...
|Imprint:||Switzerland : Springer, 2016.|
|Description:||1 online resource (ix, 265 pages) : illustrations (some color)|
Water supply & treatment.
Pollution & threats to the environment.
SCIENCE -- Chemistry -- Inorganic.
|URL for this record:||http://pi.lib.uchicago.edu/1001/cat/bib/11265234|
- 1. Characteristics of surface water quality
- 2. Hydrological processes
- 3. Physical and chemical processes
- 4. Biological processes, effects of hydrobionts on surface water quality
- 5. General description of effects of anthropogenic factors on surface water quality.