Writing successful grant proposals /
|Author / Creator:||Gorsevski, Ellen W., author.|
|Imprint:||Rotterdam : SensePublishers, 2016.|
|Description:||1 online resource (xx, 70 pages)|
|Series:||Teaching writing ; volume 3|
Teaching writing (Sense Publishers) ; v. 3.
|Subject:||Proposal writing for grants.|
BUSINESS & ECONOMICS -- Industrial Management.
BUSINESS & ECONOMICS -- Management.
BUSINESS & ECONOMICS -- Management Science.
BUSINESS & ECONOMICS -- Organizational Behavior.
Proposal writing for grants.
|URL for this record:||http://pi.lib.uchicago.edu/1001/cat/bib/11251948|
Table of Contents:
- Introduction: Writing Grants that Succeed: Harnessing the Power of Rhetorical Theory and Practice
- What Is a Grant Proposal? And Where Do I Find Grants to Apply for?
- How to Find Grants to Write Proposals for
- Summary: Where to Start Looking for Grants
- What Goes Inside a Typical Grant Proposal? Always the Same Dish but with Varied Ingredients
- Elements of a Grant Proposal
- Summary: The Guts of Grant Proposal
- How Can I Make My Grant Proposal Stand Out from All the Others? Star Spangled Banter
- Feasibly Nonconformist
- How to Set Apart Your Grant Proposal from the Rest
- Summary: A Singing, Soaring Script for Success
- How Can I Get My Grant Written and Submitted on Time? ... Or What Ever Happened to Work/Life Balance?
- Summary: Making Time for Grants
- Yaay, I Was Awarded the Grant, Now What? The Art of the Progress Report
- Marketing and Public Relations for the Grant Award
- Progress Reports
- Summary: Progress, Extensions, and Deliverables
- About the Author.