Computational Models of Cognitive Processes : Proceedings of the 13th Neural Computation and Psychology Workshop /
|Meeting name:||Neural Computation and Psychology Workshop (13th : 2010 : London, England)|
|Imprint:||Hackensack, NJ : World Scientific, 2014.|
|Description:||1 online resource.|
|Series:||Progress in neural processing ; vol. 21|
Progress in neural processing ; 21.
|Subject:||Neural networks (Neurobiology) -- Congresses.|
Cognition -- Congresses.
Neural stimulation -- Congresses.
MEDICAL -- Physiology.
SCIENCE -- Life Sciences -- Human Anatomy & Physiology.
Neural networks (Neurobiology)
Conference papers and proceedings.
|URL for this record:||http://pi.lib.uchicago.edu/1001/cat/bib/11219031|
Table of Contents:
- Language. Modelling language
- vision interactions in the hub and spoke framework / A.C. Smith, P. Monaghan and F. Huettig
- Modelling letter perception: the effect of supervision and top-down information on simulated reaction times / M. Klein [and others]
- Encoding words into a Potts attractor network / S. Pirmoradian and A. Treves
- Unexpected predictability in the Hawaiian passive / 'Ō. Parker Jones and J. Mayor
- Difference between spoken and written language based on Zipf's law analysis / J.S. Kim, C.Y. Lee and B.T. Zhang
- Reading aloud is quicker than reading silently: a study in the Japanese language demonstrating the enhancement of cognitive processing by action / H.-F. Yanai, T. Konno and A. Enjyoji
- Development. Testing a dynamic neural field model of children's category labelling / K.E. Twomey and J.S. Horst
- Theoretical and computational limitations in simulating 3- to 4-month-old infants' categorization processes / M. Mermillod [and others]
- Reinforcement-modulated self-organization in infant motor speech learning / A.S. Warlaumont
- A computational model of the headturn preference procedure: design, challenges, and insights / C. Bergmann, L. Ten bosch and L. Boves
- Right otitis media in early childhood and language development: an ERP study / M.F. Alonso, P. Uclés and P. Saz
- High-level cognition. The influence of implementation on "hub" models of semantic cognition / O. Guest, R.P. Cooper and E.J. Davelaar
- Hierarchical structure in prefrontal cortex improves performance at abstract tasks / R. Tukker [and others]
- Interactive activation networks for modelling problem solving / P. Monaghan, T. Ormerod and U.N. Sio
- On observational learning of hierarchies in sequential tasks: a dynamic neural field model / E. Sousa, W. Erlhagen and E. Bicho
- Knowing when to quit on unlearnable problems: another step towards autonomous learning / T.R. Shultz and E. Doty
- A conflict/control-loop hypothesis of hemispheric brain reserve capacity / N. Rendell and E.J. Davelaar
- Action and emotion. Modeling the actor-critic architecture by combining recent work in reservoir computing and temporal difference learning in complex environments / J.J. Rodny and D.C. Noelle
- The conceptualisation of emotion qualia: semantic clustering of emotional tweets / E.Y. Bann and J.J. Bryson
- A neuro-computational study of laughter / M.F. Alonso [and others].