Curriculum development, innovation and reform /
|Imprint:||New York : Nova Publishers, |
|Description:||1 online resource.|
|Series:||Education in a competitive and globalizing world|
Education in a competitive and globalizing world series.
EDUCATION -- Curricula.
|URL for this record:||http://pi.lib.uchicago.edu/1001/cat/bib/11191043|
Table of Contents:
- School behaviour management reform: toward a sociocultural understanding of prosocial development, self regulated learning and emotional well being / Robert White
- Critical re-examination of multicultural education in an emerging diverse society: the South Korean case / Won-Pyo Hong and Sunkee Min
- Curriculum education and development in home economics / Else Marie Øvrebø
- Student engagement in higher education: measures, motivation and academic impact / Janet O. Macaulay
- Unresolved tensions in United Kingdom literacy policy and practice (1987-2012) / Winifred M. Burke
- Inclusion from ideology to Practice: developing our understanding from the learner / Dawn Benson
- A probabilistic scoring method in multiple-choice testing incorporating partial knowledge / Desmond Adair and Martin Jaeger
- Shakespeare and society, transdisciplinary pedagogy / Brian Lighthill
- Promoting cultural competence in pain management: a videoconferencing approach / Diane M. Novy and Carrie J. Aigner
- Training criminal justice professionals: using online curricula to prevent domestic violence / Karen Oehme, Aaron Kim and Zachary Summerlin.