Turbulent flows : prediction, modeling, and analysis /
|Imprint:||New York : Nova Science Publishers, |
|Description:||1 online resource.|
|Series:||Physics research and technology|
Engineering tools, techniques and tables
Physics research and technology.
Engineering tools, techniques and tables.
SCIENCE -- Mechanics -- Fluids.
7 -- Electronic books.
|URL for this record:||http://pi.lib.uchicago.edu/1001/cat/bib/11181447|
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1: On Analytical Solutions to the Three-Dimensional Incompressible Navier-Stokes Equations with General Forcing Functions and their Relation to Turbulence / Gunawan Nugroho
- Chapter 2: Large-Eddy Simulation of Turbulence-Induced Aero-Optical Effects in Free Shear and Wall Bounded Flows / K. Volkov
- Chapter 3: Development of a New Curvature Law of the Wall for Internal Swirling Axial Flows / Xiuhua A. Si and Jinxiang. Xi
- Chapter 4: On Noise Prediction from a Compact Region of Turbulence in an Infinite Circular Hard-Walled Duct / A.O. Borisyuk
- Chapter 5: Computer Simulation of Turbulent Flow Generated by A Deformed Anchor Impeller / S. Karray, Z. Driss, H. Kchaou and M.S. Abid
- Chapter 6: Turbulent Flow Structures for Different Roughness Conditions of Channel Walls: Results of Experimental Investigation in Laboratory Flumes / D. Termini
- Chapter 7: Study of Turbulent Flow on an Open Circuit Wind Tunnel / Z. Driss and M.S. Abid
- Chapter 8: Color Doppler Ultrasound (C.D.U.S.) Analysis of Turbulent Flow in Three Different Animal Models / Jorge Elias Jr., Karina M. Mata, Cleverson R. Fernandes and Simone G. Ramos
- Chapter 9: Entrainment of Coarse Solid Particles by Energetic Turbulent Flow Events / M. Valyrakis
- Chapter 10: Elastic Effects on the Inviscid Instability of Shear Flows / Ahmed Kaffel.