Applied mechanics and industrial technologies : selected, peer reviewed papers of the 2012 International Conference on Applied Mechanics and Manufacturing Technology (AMMT 2012), August 3-5, 2012, Jakarta, Indonesia /
|Meeting name:||International Conference on Applied Mechanics and Manufacturing Technology (2012 : Jakarta, Indonesia)|
|Imprint:||Durnten-Zurich : TTP, Trans Tech Publications, ©2012.|
|Description:||1 online resource : illustrations|
|Series:||Applied mechanics and materials, 1660-9336 ; v. 234|
Applied mechanics and materials ; v. 234.
|Subject:||Mechanics, Applied -- Congresses.|
Manufactures -- Technological innovations -- Congresses.
TECHNOLOGY & ENGINEERING -- Material Science.
Manufactures -- Technological innovations.
Conference papers and proceedings.
|URL for this record:||http://pi.lib.uchicago.edu/1001/cat/bib/11167872|
Table of Contents:
- Synthesis and Light-Emission Properties of Manganese-Doped Calcium Zirconate Phosphor and Manganese-Doped Strontium Zirconate Phosphor
- Biomechanical Assessment of Unconstrained Elbow Prosthesis after Total Elbow Replacement: A Finite Element Analysis
- Study on the Photocatalytic Degradation of Methylene Blue Dye on Titanate Nanotube Powders Prepared by Methanol-Thermal Process
- Transient Analysis of Inlet Fogging Process for Gas Turbine Systems
- An Assessment of Wet Compression Process in Gas Turbine Systems with an Analytical Modeling
- Assessment of Hole Quality and Thrust Force when Drilling CFRP/Al Stack Using Carbide Tools
- Multi-Objective Optimization of Filament Wound Composite Pressure Vessels Based on Weight and Matrix Cracking/ Burst Pressure Using Imperialist Competitive Algorithm
- In Situ Laser Build-Up Welding of Shipboard Crankshafts
- Stress and Deformation Analysis for Caster Segment Based on ANSYS
- Instable Crack Propagation Analysis with PDS-FEM
- Reducing the Manufacturing Cost by Using Combination Die
- Effect of Aluminium Alloy and Mild Steel on the Productivity in Sheet Metal Forming Processes
- Exergetical Performance Assessment of Organic Rankine Cycle with Superheating
- Effect of Machining Parameters on Cutting Force when Turning Untreated and Sb-Treated Al-11%Si-1.8%Cu Alloys Using PVD Coated Tools
- Numerical Investigations of Steel Beam-to-Column Connections with Reinforcing Plates
- Seismic Performance Assessment of a Non-Ductile RC Building Retrofitted by Steel Bracing or Fiber-Reinforced Polymers
- Seismical Protection Properties of High Damping Rubber Bearing and Lead Rubber Bearing Base Isolation Systems for Multi-Storey RC Buildings
- Dynamic Nonlinear Analysis of an Hybrid Base Isolation System with Viscous Dampers and Friction Sliders in Parallel
- Optimalization Data Processing Result of Integrated Media Plan System (IMPLANS) to PT. CS Media Customer Satisfaction
- Performance Evaluation of CRM System Based on Cloud Computing
- Optimization Performance Measurement of Managed Service Division in ITIL Framework Using Statistical Process Control