Innovation in materials science /
|Author / Creator:||Sekhar, J. A.|
|Imprint:||Stafa-Zurich, Switzerland : Trans Tech Publications Ltd., 2008.|
|Description:||1 online resource (a-b, 258,  pages) : illustrations|
|Series:||Key engineering materials, 1013-9826 ; v. 380|
Key engineering materials ; v. 380.
|Subject:||Materials -- Congresses.|
Technological innovations -- Congresses.
TECHNOLOGY & ENGINEERING -- Engineering (General)
TECHNOLOGY & ENGINEERING -- Reference.
Conference papers and proceedings.
|URL for this record:||http://pi.lib.uchicago.edu/1001/cat/bib/11165466|
Table of Contents:
- Mathematics and Innovation in Engineering
- Invention and Innovation: A Case Study in Metals
- Wind Energy Electrical Power Generation Industry Life Cycle - Impact of Modern Materials Systems on Economic Viability
- Material Innovations in Alternative Energy - Collaboration, Systems and Opportunities
- Disruptive Inventions in Electroceramics
- Transparent Thin Film Transistors Based on InZnO for Flexible Electronics
- Superalloy Technology - A Perspective on Critical Innovations for Turbine Engines
- By Leaps and Bounds: The Realization of Jet Propulsion through Innovative Materials and Design
- The Property Driven Innovation of Materials for Use in Ophthalmology
- Fluorine Doped Tin Oxide Coatings - Over 50 Years and Going Strong
- Innovations in Wood Science
- Development and Commercialization of Vapor Grown Carbon Nanofibers: A Review
- Innovation with Low-Ionization Plasma Sources for Enhanced Aluminum Processing
- Redemption of Microscale Mill Waste into Commercial Nanoscale Asset