Product design and manufacture : selected, peer reviewed papers from the 2011 international conference on applied mechanics, materials and manufacturing (ICAMMM 2011), November 18-20, 2011, Shenzhen, China /
Table of Contents:
- Product Design and Manufacture; Preface and Organizing Committee; Table of Contents; Chapter 1: Computer-Aided Design, Manufacturing and Engineering; Simulation and Optimization of a New Hydraulic Impactor; Sheet Metal Forming Analysis of an Automotive Part Using Finite Element Simulation; Research on the 3D Modeling Method of Epicycloids' Bevel Gear Based on Pro/E; Computer-Aided Front and Rear Wings Aerodynamic Design of a Formula SAE Racing Car; A Novel CNC Grinding Method about Relief Surface of Corner Radius End Mill Based on a CAM System.
- Manufacturing of Removable Complete Dentures Using Vacuum Casting TechniqueStudy on Pulsed Eddy Current Nondestructive Testing Technology for Pipeline Corrosion Defects Based on Finite Element Method; Passive Stereoscopic Display and Disassembly Simulation of Certain Shafting Components; The Research of 6-DOF Robot Reachable Workspace; FEM for Brake Discs of SiC 3D Continuous Ceramic Reinforced 7075 Aluminum Alloy for CRH3 Trains Applying Emergency Braking; Finite Element Analysis of Temperature and Stress Distributions on Touching Area of Freight Train Wheel.
- A Visible Framework for Virtual Prototype of Electric ToolsAnalyse of Flexible Assembly Cell via Software Witness; FEM Analysis on a Rear Axle Housing Oil-Leakage Prediction of Four-Wheel Farm Transporters Based on COSMOS; Development of an Integrated System of Geometric Modeling and Machining Simulation of End Mill; Fatigue Strength and Modal Analysis of S195 Engine Crankshaft; Innovative Design and Static Analysis of Magnesium Alloy Automobile Wheel; A New Method of Data Processing Based on Geomagic Studio and Imageware in Reverse Modeling of Equipment Parts.
- Channel Mill's Top Shell Prototyping with the Single Point Incremental Forming Technology of Sheet MetalA Study on Developing Robustness Engineering by Using Stochastic Analysis Method; Research on Efficiency and Stability of Computer Numerical Control Lathe; Assembly System Design with Modularity and CA Support Using; The Establishment of a Prediction Model for Surface Roughness in Ultrasonic-Assisted Turning; Chapter 2: Innovative Design Methodology; Research on Motion Generation for Machining Axisymmetric Aspheric Concave Surface.
- The Experimental Research on Friction and Wear of the New Type Rock Bit Floating Ring Journal BearingDesign and Experiment of PVDF Transducer for Laser Ultrasound Detecting; Parameters Optimization for the Triplet High Voltage Disconnect Self-Elastic Contact Fingers Based on the New Cu-Cr Alloy Strip; The Study on Recovery Vehicle Scheduling Problem of Industrial Waste Recycling; Integration System of Intelligent Design and Modeling Oriented to Requirement Configuration for Palletizing Robot; Cultural Product Design Using a TRIZ Based Methodology; Research on General Wheelchair Comfort Design.