Variations on a theme : diversity and the psychology of women /
|Imprint:||Albany : State University of New York Press, ©1995.|
|Description:||1 online resource (xiii, 238 pages)|
|Series:||SUNY series, the psychology of women|
SUNY series in the psychology of women.
|Subject:||Women -- Psychology -- Congresses.|
Cultural pluralism -- Congresses.
PSYCHOLOGY -- Human Sexuality.
Women -- Psychology.
Gender Studies & Sexuality.
Gender & Ethnic Studies.
Conference papers and proceedings.
|URL for this record:||http://pi.lib.uchicago.edu/1001/cat/bib/11104568|
Table of Contents:
- The Diversity of Women's Health Need
- Feminist Neuropsychology: Issues for Physically Challenged Women
- Women and Violence: A Comparison of Lesbian and Heterosexual Battering Relationships
- Women's Friendships
- The Impact of Three Patriarchal Religions on Women
- Women and Achievement
- Coping with Challenges: College Experiences of Older Women and Women with Disabilities
- Teaching the Psychology of Women