Cross-cultural dialogue on the virtues : the contribution of Fethullah Gülen /
|Author / Creator:||Conway, Trudy D., author.|
|Imprint:||Cham : Springer, 2014.|
|Description:||1 online resource (xv, 128 pages).|
|Series:||SpringerBriefs in Religious Studies|
SpringerBriefs in religious studies.
|Subject:||Virtue -- Cross-cultural studies.|
Culture -- Religion.
Religion and Education.
PHILOSOPHY -- Ethics & Moral Philosophy.
|URL for this record:||http://pi.lib.uchicago.edu/1001/cat/bib/11086288|
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1: Introductory Overview of the Hizmet Movement
- Chapter 2: The Importance of the Virtues in General and Hospitality in Particular
- Chapter 3: From Tolerance to Hospitality
- Chapter 4: The Virtue of Hospitality: Gülen's Understanding
- Chapter 5: Hospitality and Related Virtues: Gülen's Understanding.-Chapter 6: Education: Development of the Intellectual and Moral Virtues
- Chapter 7: Service to Humanity: The Virtues of Compassion and Charity
- Chapter 8: Love as the Ultimate Virtue: The Enduring Influence of Rumi.