Child law : children's rights and collective obligations / Laura Westra ; with foreword by Roger Brownsword.
|Author / Creator||
Westra, Laura, author.|
Cham : Springer International Publishing, |
1 online resource (290 pages) : illustrations|
Children -- Legal status, laws, etc.|
LAW -- International.
Children -- Legal status, laws, etc.
|URL for this record||
Table of Contents:
- Who is a Child? The Protection of Children's Rights
- The Child's Life, Health and Development Rights
- The Child's Right to Non-discrimination
- Child Law in the International Context: Exploitation, Abuse and The Limits of Labour Laws
- Child Law: Conflicts, Violence and Forced Displacement
- Concluding Thoughts: Progress in the Protection of the Child.