Solder joint reliability assessment : finite element simulation methodology /
This book presents a systematic approach in performing reliability assessment of solder joints using Finite Element (FE) simulation. Essential requirements for FE modelling of an electronic package or a single reflowed solder jointsubjected to reliability test conditions are elaborated. These cover...
|Author / Creator:||Tamin, Mohd N., author.|
|Imprint:||Cham : Springer, 2014.|
|Description:||1 online resource.|
|Series:||Advanced structured materials ; volume 37|
Advanced structured materials ; v. 37.
|Subject:||Solder and soldering.|
Welded joints -- Reliability.
TECHNOLOGY & ENGINEERING -- Technical & Manufacturing Industries & Trades.
Science des matériaux.
Solder and soldering.
|URL for this record:||http://pi.lib.uchicago.edu/1001/cat/bib/11084785|
- Overview of the Simulation Methodology
- Requirements for Finite Element Simulation
- Mechanics of Solder Materials
- Application I: Solder Joint Reflow Process
- Application II: Solder Joints under Temperature and Mechanical Cycles
- Damage Mechanics-based Models
- Application III: Board-level Drop Test with BGA Package
- Fatigue Fracture Process of Solder Joints