Death of a law firm : staying strong in the global legal market /
|Author / Creator:||Bosman, Jaap, author.|
|Imprint:||Chicago, Illinois : American Bar Association, ©2017.|
|Description:||vi, 193 pages 23 cm|
|Subject:||Law firms -- United States.|
Practice of law -- United States.
Commercial law -- United States.
Practice of law.
|URL for this record:||http://pi.lib.uchicago.edu/1001/cat/bib/11063288|
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1. Icarus's fall
- Chapter 2. It's Not Like it used to be
- Mergers and Spinoffs
- Accountants and Alternative Service Providers
- Changes on Client Side
- The IT Revolution
- Chapter 3. Worlds Apart
- The US Legal Market
- Chapter 4. What goes up
- The Client Crusade
- Commoditization: What is in a Name?
- Chapter 5. Positioning
- Chapter 6. Ecce Homo
- Chapter 7. The Financial Model
- Chapter 8. The Enemy Within
- Chapter 9. Horse Whisperers are Dangerous
- Chapter 10. Why Profit is Key
- Final Thoughts
- About The Authors