The Clean Air Act handbook /
|Imprint:||Chicago, Illinois : American Bar Association, Section of Environment, Energy, and Resources, 2016.|
|Description:||xliii, 820 pages ; 26 cm|
|Subject:||United States. -- Clean Air Act.|
Clean Air Act (United States)
Air -- Pollution -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Air quality management -- United States.
Air -- Pollution -- Law and legislation.
Air quality management.
|URL for this record:||http://pi.lib.uchicago.edu/1001/cat/bib/10756041|
Table of Contents:
- Introduction to the Clean Air Act
- Setting national ambient air quality standards
- Meeting ambient air standards
- Transportation and conformity requirements in state implementation plans
- Interstate transport and regional approaches to regulating air pollution
- The new source review program
- The visibility protection program
- The regulation of hazardous air pollutants
- New source performance standards
- Regulation of mobile sources motor vehicles, nonroad engines, and aircraft
- Regulation of fuels and fuel additives
- The acid rain program
- Stratospheric ozone protection
- The Clean Air Act and global climate change
- Overview of the Title V operating permit program
- Managing your Title V permit
- Clean Air Act criminal enforcement
- Implementation of Clean Air Act programs by American Indian tribes
- Rulemaking and judicial review under the Clean Air Act.