Food security and development : country case studies /
|Imprint:||Abingdon, Oxon ; New York : Routledge, 2015.|
|Description:||1 online resource.|
|Subject:||Food security -- Case studies.|
Food security -- Environmental aspects -- Case studies.
Food security -- Economic aspects -- Case studies.
BUSINESS & ECONOMICS -- Industries -- General.
|URL for this record:||http://pi.lib.uchicago.edu/1001/cat/bib/10513298|
Table of Contents:
- Food security in a context of global environmental and economic change
- Food security in China : past, present and the future
- Technological and institutional challenges to food security in the Philippines
- A country in rapid transition : can Myanmar achieve food security?
- Implications of climate change, population and resource scarcity for food security in Bangladesh
- Food security in India : why is the country still lagging behind?
- Status and trends of food security in Ethiopia
- Tanzania food security : seeking sustainable agricultural intensification and dietary diversity
- Food security in Malawi : disputed diagnoses, different prescriptions
- Making the agri-food system work for the poor : the construction of food and nutrition security in Brazil
- The future of food security : summary and recommendations.