Digital humanities and the lost drama of early modern England : ten case studies / by Matthew Steggle.
|Author / Creator||
Steggle, Matthew, author.|
Farnham, Surrey ; Burlington, VT : Ashgate Publishing, |
200 pages ; 25 cm.|
Studies in performance and early modern drama|
Studies in performance and early modern drama.
English drama -- Early modern and Elizabethan, 1500-1600 -- History and criticism.|
Lost literature -- England.
English drama -- Early modern and Elizabethan.
Criticism, interpretation, etc.
|URL for this record||
Table of Contents:
- Thomas Nashe and Robert Mills, Terminus & Non Terminus (1586-1588)
- Richard the Confessor (1593)
- Cutlack (1594)
- Bellendon (1594)
- Thomas Dekker, Truth's Supplication to Candlelight (1600)
- Thomas Heywood and Wentworth Smith, Albere Galles (1602)
- Henry the Una (c. 1619)
- The Angel King (1624)
- Henry Glapthorne, The Duchess of Fernandina (c. 1630-1642)
- The Cardinal's Conspiracy (bef. 1639)
- Works cited