Does election law serve the electorate? /
|Meeting name:||Legal Forum Symposium (University of Chicago. Law School : Nov. 7, 2014)|
|Imprint:||[Chicago, Illinois] : University of Chicago Law School, Nov. 7, 2014.|
|Description:||1 online file (5 audio files) (5 hrs., 25 mins., 45 secs.) : digital, stereo, MP3|
|Subject:||Election law -- United States -- Congresses.|
Conference papers and proceedings.
|Format:||E-Resource Spoken word recording Audio|
|URL for this record:||http://pi.lib.uchicago.edu/1001/cat/bib/10487010|
Table of Contents:
- Panel one. Governance, polarization and the role of election law / Josh Chafetz, Ellen Katz, Nolan McCarty, David Schleicher, Zachary Teachout
- Panel two. Voters and redistricting / Edward Foley, Michael Morley, Nathaniel Persily , James Sample, Nicholas Stephanopoulos
- tKeynote Address [Partyism] / Cass Sunstein
- Panel three. Campaign finances / Richard Briffault, David Strauss
- Panel four. Rules and regulations / Guy-Uriel Charles, Luis Fuentes-Rohwer, Richard Hasen, Michael Pitts.