The creative lawyer : a practical guide to authentic professional satisfaction / Michael F. Melcher.
|Author / Creator||
Melcher, Michael F. (Michael Francisco), author.|
Chicago, Illinois : American Bar Association, ©2014.|
xxxi, 296 pages : forms ; 23 cm|
Practice of law -- United States.|
Lawyers -- Job satisfaction -- United States.
Lawyers -- Job satisfaction.
Practice of law.
|URL for this record||
Table of Contents:
- What happens now?
- 20 minutes a day
- Who you are now : identifying your values
- Living your values in work and life
- Be clear about your trade-offs
- Exercising vision
- Self-management and type
- The habit of experimentation
- How relationships matter
- Networking and social capital
- What you talk about, when you talk about yourself
- Managing time and attention
- Learning inside and outside the job
- Knowing and owning your brand
- The rhythms of transition
- Money and other taboos
- The creative lawyer unbound.